JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I went....I'm still going through the box of literature and brochures that I collected and had to mail back to myself via UPS. Quite a load.
It was my first SHOT Show and I found it interesting....lots of stuff that I couldn't afford, legally own or even get at my local retailers.
IMR 8208XBR powder does exist....no telling when it will make its way to you and me. Lancer mags now offer a 48 round extended mag for competition-although their booth guy was a dick. The guy who makes Ultra Flex Knee Pro pads was there and was selling the best knee pads I've ever use for shooting....he also has elbow pads http://www.kneepro.com/products.htm

Accuracy International has a new rifle chassis system called the AX. Very slick- with a downward extracting mag that can also be removed laterally. They're also starting to manufacture their AICS chassis for Savage rifles and Remington 700 lefties.

More to come....

Sucky or not, Big Horn Armory answered my prayers by announcing they'd soon start production on a .500 S&W magnum lever action carbine :D GunBlast.com has a 'media day' video with a good image of this rifle...

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top