JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I saw some "big guns" in a few of those pictures. Look again ;)

Those are big uns, I know because of how blonde I am.

camominishotshow2007.jpg

Went to SEMA in 05 and these Biaches are NOTHING!! I watched a guy turn a corner and drive his golf cart into a cement barrier! I kid you not, she was stunning!!!!
Yah there are some decent looking gals but nothing that will cause a wreck, just sayin....

Crackers, fried chicken or even baby back ribs with sauce. NOT ONE of them would be kicked out of bed for eating. Anyone here who says any different is a liar!

Wonder how much I would have to pay for a picture of one of them holding my gun:D.
Jim; At your age, I hear you get a Senior discount...So I'm thinking it would probably be FREE. However let's do the math. For easy math let's say it cost you $500. to go there. EMT charges for coming to your rescue after said photo shoot, estimation....Mmmm 2K. Ambulance ride...Mmmmmm 3K. So I'm estimating that your," out of pocket,monies," will easily be around $5,500. Just to get your gun held.......but a picture taken with some hot babes, holding your gun....PRICELESS!!!!:s0023: All in fun brother....

Jim; At your age, I hear you get a Senior discount...So I'm thinking it would probably be FREE. However let's do the math. For easy math let's say it cost you $500. to go there. EMT charges for coming to your rescue after said photo shoot, estimation....Mmmm 2K. Ambulance ride...Mmmmmm 3K. So I'm estimating that your," out of pocket,monies," will easily be around $5,500. Just to get your gun held.......but a picture taken with some hot babes, holding your gun....PRICELESS!!!!:s0023: All in fun brother....

:D You have hit a down side yet:D

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads