JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Anybody else stuck at home and drooling over all the new goodies?

A couple of things I saw that looked interesting...

Krebs Custom AK / VEPR
Shot Show 2013 Krebs Customs AK47 and VEPR parts - YouTube

New & Improved BAR
New and Improved Browning Automatic Rifle (BAR) from Ohio Ordnance Works | The Truth About Guns

Integrally Suppressed 10/22
New from Gemtech: Rimfire Silencer and Integrally Suppressed 10/22 | The Truth About Guns

SIG P320
Sig Releases the P320, First Striker Fired Sig Pistol - The Firearm Blog

What about you folks? Anything you see you're interested in?

Uh....shot 2013 was a year ago, going on right now is Shot 2014, I have been looking at the pictures The Firearm Report has been putting up, as well as following the updates on The Truth About Guns. I've also checked on some of the coverage from AR15.com. And yes, I've been drooling over the new products. I finally saw a picture of the 26 Nosler, looks like a 7RUM necked down to 6.5, but I haven't seen any hard and fast details on it.

From the Firearm Report's coverage.

day1-479.jpg

I saw that internally suppressed 10/22. I hope that trend spreads. Buy the 22, it has a total length 16" barrel which is technical the baffle. You can shoot it as is. Then turn in your form 2 and wait to get serialized suppressor cover.

I hope they sell the barrels separately.

The other item I actually followed was the TacCom trigger.

I'm glad now I did now fall for that one. They probably pissed of a bunch of folks with that one. Basically a match grade 2-3 hundred dollar trigger and a 200 dollar safety lever that goes to the third position.

Watching some of the vids it seems to be a disappointment by those who have tried it.

I'm kind of bummed. I was hoping it would be what I thought it was. A positive reset. Hold the trigger and rock and roll.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top