JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am a tried an true XD/XDm man, but this was a real eye opener. Looking at the gun, I just didn't trust that trigger design and wrote it off on that alone. Have to say, though, it is one heck of a shooter. Super smooth, and easy follow up shots. Might have to add it to the XDm vs Glock debate.

The trigger on the 5" Pro is better than the normal M&P's. I have one and use it for USPSA. Plan on upgrading to an Apex kit eventually, but it works well enough now.

The trigger on the 5" Pro is better than the normal M&P's. I have one and use it for USPSA. Plan on upgrading to an Apex kit eventually, but it works well enough now.

Just don't believe the internet hype of the Apex kit. I've installed one and while it is significantly improved over the stock with a very short reset, I'd consider it similar to a good Glock trigger now.

Ha...I love the comments about "it now breaks like glass" about the kit.

I like the M&P, the trigger takes some getting use to and smooths a bit with use. Having it worked is the way to go IMHO. I've owned two in 45, the first I was guilted in to giving to my son, factory trigger, the second is a few years old now and had the trigger worked when I bought it. My son and I debate often about the trigger, he likes the take up but doesn't like the lighter pull being a striker fired pistol. We both shoot well with out respectve M&P's he has a harder time with a follow up shot using mine. In the end it's what works the best for you that matters.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top