JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
The Slavia 618 is a classic and was made for many years. Many where imported to the US in the late 60's to the.
70's. They are not particularly rare but collectible. They are well-made, sturdy, and great shooters. Try to find a junior-sized air rifles of this quality these days, unfortunately they don't exist. I believe the 618 had to have been made in the 1950s to the 1970' not a bunch of information out there on the 618. This one is a newer model with a post sight.

They was made at Ceska zbrojovka armory in Brno. Czech Republic that was formerly Czechoslovakia.

Last Edited:
ANY Slavia-brand air gun is nice to have these days. Built like a brick outhouse, they were the airgun of choice in British fairground target-shooting ranges for as long as I remember.

I don't have one, but I would like to!

By way of consolation, here's my 1960-built Walther LG55 - all original, and sold by WaffenSchmidt Spandau-Berlin to my then-gun club - BSN Heros - the oldest such club in Greater Berlin.

1660679748246.png

1660679871481.png
1660679926091.png

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads