JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
The Slavia 618 is a classic and was made for many years. Many where imported to the US in the late 60's to the.
70's. They are not particularly rare but collectible. They are well-made, sturdy, and great shooters. Try to find a junior-sized air rifles of this quality these days, unfortunately they don't exist. I believe the 618 had to have been made in the 1950s to the 1970' not a bunch of information out there on the 618. This one is a newer model with a post sight.

They was made at Ceska zbrojovka armory in Brno. Czech Republic that was formerly Czechoslovakia.

Last Edited:
ANY Slavia-brand air gun is nice to have these days. Built like a brick outhouse, they were the airgun of choice in British fairground target-shooting ranges for as long as I remember.

I don't have one, but I would like to!

By way of consolation, here's my 1960-built Walther LG55 - all original, and sold by WaffenSchmidt Spandau-Berlin to my then-gun club - BSN Heros - the oldest such club in Greater Berlin.

1660679748246.png

1660679871481.png
1660679926091.png

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR