JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
hey i was wondering if anyone here ever goes and shoots at the gun range, near cascade locks on the washington side. it is up Ash lake rd and then there is a sign that says gun range and that is blue lake rd. I went shoot there yesterday and it is a really nice range does need a little cleaning though.
I will probably be going again on sunday if anyone wants to join "PM" me and we can set up a rally point or i can give you better directions.:s0155:

I know this is an old thread, but this range is closed to the public. However, you can join the club (Cascade Sportsman's Club) and become a range officer and shoot just about anytime you want. Or you can join the club and come shoot when we have a range officer present. I am a member there and can get anyone interested the email address of the club president. If anyone is interested, please send me a PM and I'll get back to you ASAP... We also shoot most Saturdays, when the weather gets nicer. We have rimfire challenges, bowling pin shoots, golf ball shoots, 100 yard centerfire competitions, military rifle shoots, and trap shooting.

Regards,
Lawrence

Hi WD. Hope you are healing up buddy!!! We need to start shooting. Hopefully the weather starts getting better. I've been working most Saturdays, but will slow down as soon as we start shooting again. I bought a new 10-22T for the golf ball shoots too.

Looking forward to it, next meeting I think we'll start a schedule.
I've got a new Winchester you need to see, Pre 64 Model 70 300 Win Mag,
not a fake, the real deal. 20 rounds through the barrel, got it from the original owner.
WD

Damn, I don't need to see it. I don't have enough money for that one!! Ha ha.. You already know this, but they only made 4,916 of those... The last year production of the real model 70 too...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top