JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Moving soon-ish to Sisters/Camp Sherman area and looking for some recommendations for shooting sites! See that volunteer banner under my name there? I cleanup after, not only myself, but others too! Send a conversation my way if you don't mind sharing your spot with this respectful and clean shooter. Thanks! :D

A second place is 5 mile butte on the North side of Hwy 242 West of Sisters. Zimmerman's Butte can at times get busy. Redmond Rod and Gun is moving to a new facility between Redmond and Bend from what I hear. There is also COSSA out in Millican.

Be safe, watch your 6.

cossa is just a ways down the road past bend.
COSSA is 21 miles East of Bend. There are unlimited areas around Sisters to shoot. Spent a lot of time in and around the area. Crack a map and find Indian Ford just West of Sisters. Check the area a little NW of Indian Ford in the Green Ridge / Six Springs area in the 1150/1140 road areas - some of my favorite stomping grounds! If you make it out this area you should find Prairie Farm. Great spot with neat history.

Look familiar? 100_0757.jpg

In the town of Sisters, I believe it is Elm st off the main highway that you turn south on. In a few blocks, you will go past the fire station. About 7 miles up the road, you will see a gravel road on the right. There is a sign there, but I forget what it says. Go on the gravel road for about 2 miles and there is a large rock quarry on the left. You can shoot there.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top