JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Moving soon-ish to Sisters/Camp Sherman area and looking for some recommendations for shooting sites! See that volunteer banner under my name there? I cleanup after, not only myself, but others too! Send a conversation my way if you don't mind sharing your spot with this respectful and clean shooter. Thanks! :D

A second place is 5 mile butte on the North side of Hwy 242 West of Sisters. Zimmerman's Butte can at times get busy. Redmond Rod and Gun is moving to a new facility between Redmond and Bend from what I hear. There is also COSSA out in Millican.

Be safe, watch your 6.

cossa is just a ways down the road past bend.
COSSA is 21 miles East of Bend. There are unlimited areas around Sisters to shoot. Spent a lot of time in and around the area. Crack a map and find Indian Ford just West of Sisters. Check the area a little NW of Indian Ford in the Green Ridge / Six Springs area in the 1150/1140 road areas - some of my favorite stomping grounds! If you make it out this area you should find Prairie Farm. Great spot with neat history.

Look familiar? 100_0757.jpg

In the town of Sisters, I believe it is Elm st off the main highway that you turn south on. In a few blocks, you will go past the fire station. About 7 miles up the road, you will see a gravel road on the right. There is a sign there, but I forget what it says. Go on the gravel road for about 2 miles and there is a large rock quarry on the left. You can shoot there.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top