JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have a friend who lives in Junction and when I get over there we usually go shooting to a place in the hills above Monroe. It's been a while but if I remember we take a left at the Bar in Monroe, head west and turn up to the mountains and it is past a large clear cut area. It's quite secluded and I have never seen anyone else up there. I'll be over there next week and I will try to remember to get specific directions however most of the area looks good if you can find a level, clear area.

There's another place that's not really close - probably 25 minutes out of Junction City.
I normally get to it from Hwy 126 but there's another way in from Hwy 36.

From the South it's HWy 126 to Poodle Creek to Fisk Road.
From the North, it's Hwy 36 to Fisk Road.

I think I've managed to mark the spot on the map correctly but can't be sure.
If you're on the right logging road, you can't miss them - there are two spots. an upper one and a lower one.

It's good for up to about 80 yards, skeet and handguns. Gets pretty messy up there so please bring an extra garbage bag!

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sou...72,-123.351746&spn=0.210522,0.528374&t=h&z=12

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top