JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This is the Nosler factory outlet. They have blemished and over-run bullets and ammo for quite a bit less than retail. There is a Military/First responder discount, and flat fee shipping.
The only times I have gotten a "bad" bullet was once the plastic tip was inserted backwards, and another time I got one bullet of a different type and weight. Not too bad for about 1/3-1/2 off. Here is a link for those that haven't found it.

Shooter's Pro Shop

Last Edited:
They are hiring now, Bend Oregon

FE92EC1B-3193-4D95-9B9B-EC7BD18A4CA5.jpeg

I've been using them for a few years now. The deals are good, but they were quite a bit better back when before everyone found out about them and they became "popular".;)

The deals are good, but they were quite a bit better back when before everyone found out about them and they became "popular"
Dtto this!

I remember when the 'blems' were packaged in plastic bags and in a rack in the hallway of the front office and before there was a 'Pro Shop'.

The 'blem' prices I see now on some of their bullets are higher than many Mfgs. 'new' bullets.

Last Edited:
I usually try to stop by when I visit family. Last time I went though Bend on the way to a rifle class their showroom was Kung Flu closed. We were very sad. Buddy's and I generally get bullets every trip through.

Stupid china flu and commie government!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top