JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This is the Nosler factory outlet. They have blemished and over-run bullets and ammo for quite a bit less than retail. There is a Military/First responder discount, and flat fee shipping.
The only times I have gotten a "bad" bullet was once the plastic tip was inserted backwards, and another time I got one bullet of a different type and weight. Not too bad for about 1/3-1/2 off. Here is a link for those that haven't found it.

Shooter's Pro Shop

Last Edited:
They are hiring now, Bend Oregon

FE92EC1B-3193-4D95-9B9B-EC7BD18A4CA5.jpeg

I've been using them for a few years now. The deals are good, but they were quite a bit better back when before everyone found out about them and they became "popular".;)

The deals are good, but they were quite a bit better back when before everyone found out about them and they became "popular"
Dtto this!

I remember when the 'blems' were packaged in plastic bags and in a rack in the hallway of the front office and before there was a 'Pro Shop'.

The 'blem' prices I see now on some of their bullets are higher than many Mfgs. 'new' bullets.

Last Edited:
I usually try to stop by when I visit family. Last time I went though Bend on the way to a rifle class their showroom was Kung Flu closed. We were very sad. Buddy's and I generally get bullets every trip through.

Stupid china flu and commie government!

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads