JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Selling a Shoei Full face helmet, size med. Comes with a tinted shield and a clear shield with a FogCity insert NO FOGGING. The helmet is used and has some storage marks on it, but has never been down. The shields have some scratches but are definitely serviceable, I've used both this year. $50

BOOTS HAVE SOLD!
Next I have a pair of Alpinestar GPS (sport touring) boots, Euro sized 43 (9 1/2 U.S.), the heal was loose on one of the boots so I repaired with some SHOE GOO recently and it's working great. The only issue with these is that the vinyl at the top of the boot is breaking down and leaves black marks on everything it touches. I'd keep these and use them but apparently my feet have grown over that last few years, leaving these boots just a little too tight.
I'm asking $25 for these, again they are used but serviceable.
The helmet's a little dusty with bugs on it (for some reason) and there is a little moisture on the boots as I just wiped them off for the pics, but here they are.
DSC02035.jpg
DSC02036.jpg
DSC02032.jpg
DSC02030.jpg
DSC02031.jpg
DSC02034.jpg
DSC02033.jpg

Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top