JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
LOL.... I'm currently in Lake Oswego (City full of Oregon's millionaires) getting lunch with my daughter, and I'm armed with a G19 and 30rnds of "hot stuff"....

;)
we sold our home on the lake in Lake Oswego to buy this property on the North Fork of the Lewis
Home owner regulations in Lake Oswego are draconian
they complained about my motorcycle - and it is a BMW!!!
I belonged to Tri-county gun club and shot with the Lake Oswego Police, so they knew about my firearm collection
infact, we had a security system for it tied into the LO police.
one day our new Labrador puppy ate one of the security sensors and set off the alarm
knowing what I had in the house, the LO police set up a perimeter around the house and waited for me to come home to verify all my firearems were secure - they didn't want to enter a residence where ARs and an AK were stored IF an intruder had already gotten in the home.

rjmt

Sorry, didn't want to come off snobbish there
back in the late '80s, Lake Oswego had a lot of middle class families
many of the older lake side home dated back to the '60 and were not worth a Million dollars
and it was an old 1973 BMW motorcycle I brought back from Germany
just a North Fork country dweller now

rjmt

we sold our home on the lake in Lake Oswego to buy this property on the North Fork of the Lewis
Home owner regulations in Lake Oswego are draconian
they complained about my motorcycle - and it is a BMW!!!
I belonged to Tri-county gun club and shot with the Lake Oswego Police, so they knew about my firearm collection
infact, we had a security system for it tied into the LO police.
one day our new Labrador puppy ate one of the security sensors and set off the alarm
knowing what I had in the house, the LO police set up a perimeter around the house and waited for me to come home to verify all my firearems were secure - they didn't want to enter a residence where ARs and an AK were stored IF an intruder had already gotten in the home.

rjmt

Puthies..... :D

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews