JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I blows my mind to think of all the NWF members talk about how stupid, ineffective, and even dangerous "Gun Free Zone's" are. Do you let your kids go to the mall alone? The library? And yet every day, you will lead your defenseless children into them, and leave them there, while they are (conveniently) programmed by the Govt on:
What behavior is socially acceptable.
Why it is completely normal to have two dads, or two moms.
Why the Bill of Rights has no merit.
That guns are evil.
That Obama is a god.
Ignoring what your parents say about sex, and put your daughters on birth control without your consent.
Drug your children because they learn to fast.
Etc, etc.
I believe home schooling is the way to go. Although Im not a parent, the smartest, most socially rounded people I know were and/or are, home schooled.
If you know how dangerous Gun Free Zones are, Why do you leave your kids alone in them?

I blows my mind to think of all the NWF members talk about how stupid, ineffective, and even dangerous "Gun Free Zone's" are. Do you let your kids go to the mall alone? The library? And yet every day, you will lead your defenseless children into them, and leave them there, while they are (conveniently) programmed by the Govt on:
What behavior is socially acceptable.
Why it is completely normal to have two dads, or two moms.
Why the Bill of Rights has no merit.
That guns are evil.
That Obama is a god.
Ignoring what your parents say about sex, and put your daughters on birth control without your consent.
Drug your children because they learn to fast.
Etc, etc.
I believe home schooling is the way to go. Although Im not a parent, the smartest, most socially rounded people I know were and/or are, home schooled.
If you know how dangerous Gun Free Zones are, Why do you leave your kids alone in them?

I think that pretty much covers that...

That's why, AS A PARENT, I am involved with my children's school and know who their teachers are as well as taking the time to speak with their teachers every time I get the chance. I also take the time to sit down with my children when we have dinner at night, around an actual table instead of in front of the TV, and find out what they did at school that day and what they talked about. We have discussed everything from guns to politics to local news to music and movies. My 13 year old daughter is an avid shooter and makes no bones about telling her teachers and fellow students that she enjoys shooting guns and a gun itself never killed anybody, people kill other people. My 8 year old daughter hasn't gotten into shooting like her older sister, but she still jumps right into the discussions and lets her opinion on gun control and politics be known. Neither of them is afraid to speak their mind during a discussion whether it be in the classroom or at home. They do it respectfully and intelligently. I'm not saying my kids are perfect, far from it, but if you use the public school system to raise your children, then you will get whatever opinions their teachers have. I choose to raise my own children and use the school system to teach them the ciriculum that the state says they need to get a diploma. Far be it from me to tell anybody else how to raise their kids, I'm just saying what works for my family. Home schooling isn't an option for us and, besides, there is alot of social benefits to sending your child to a school building with other kids.

Woaw, wait, so according to you a homosexual couple adopting a child is the reason a kid with mental problems shot up an elementary school or the kid at the CTC? I think the applications for the Westboro Baptist Church are on a different site. Lets try to keep the misdirected blame pointing to a minimum. I feel like I just read a post by a Brady member, so delusionally obsessed with their ideology they see the boogieman everywhere.

Furthermore, this is a gun forum. You hatred and bigotry of homosexuality is your right but, it's not relevant here. So keep that crap to yourself.

Woaw, wait, so according to you a homosexual couple adopting a child is the reason a kid with mental problems shot up an elementary school or the kid at the CTC? I think the applications for the Westboro Baptist Church are on a different site. Lets try to keep the misdirected blame pointing to a minimum. I feel like I just read a post by a Brady member, so delusionally obsessed with their ideology they see the boogieman everywhere.

Furthermore, this is a gun forum. You hatred and bigotry of homosexuality is your right but, it's not relevant here. So keep that crap to yourself.

Boy, thats jumping to a LOT of conclusions! Maybe this statement, "I feel like I just read a post by a Brady member, so delusionally obsessed with their ideology they see the boogieman everywhere." should be directed to yourself?

Furthermore, this is a gun forum. You hatred and bigotry of homosexuality is your right but, it's not relevant here. So keep that crap to yourself

I see no hatred or bigotry. So what is your point? you according to your response are the only bigot and hater here.

Leaving the children defenseless in a "Gun Free Zones" is bad.

I think the gun free zone laws should be lifted to let the school staff and teachers carry firearms to help protect the kids if and when needed.

There are a lot of options besides sending kids to government gun free indoctrination centers. There are various Christian schools, private schools and home schooling. Home school is not for the weak or "keeping up with the Joneses" types.

In a perfect world I think you have a point but you cannot protect everyone from everything. I would love to be able to keep kids in a little bubble where they don't have anything to worry about ever but no one can. By that logic, you should never let your children drive, because there are always going to be drunk drivers out and they kill more people everyday than some lunatic in a gun free zone. Also, I would have to disagree with you on the home school issue, in my experience, I've found some of the people I've known that were home schooled, it took them longer in life to adapt to life socially and in some cases got to college and didn't last long because they didn't have mom and dad watching their every move. You typically learn more in the hallways and practice fields during high school than you do in the classroom. Just my experience so I am not saying that is every case.

Leaving the children defenseless in a "Gun Free Zones" is bad.

I think the gun free zone laws should be lifted to let the school staff and teachers carry firearms to help protect the kids if and when needed.

I don't disagree with your points but in reality the kids are statistically in more danger while riding in the car to & from school than they are in school.

We can not predict what evil will do, when, or where..if someone wants to cause mayhem they will..either with a gun or with a blade. All we can do is be prepared for anything. I hope to see armed personnel in our schools very soon. Not cops, but soldiers with AR15's. I don't care how unlikely it is that someone will strike. I want every child protected. More so than the president. Its a new world folks. Long live the Republic.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top