JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Trying to make it easy on my folks to send a couple firearms east coast to PDX. Like boxed up and shipped on her end.

Mom and Dad can't really do much anymore trying to make the transfer as efficient as possible on their end. I'll be able to receive direct...

Thanks in advance.

Google search for FFLs in their area that work with private transfers and sales. They can give that FFL the firearm to package and ship.

If you can "receive directly" which may or may not be legal depending on a few things, they can package and ship it themselves via a carrier like UPS. UPS can even be scheduled to pick it up from their location.

Google search for FFLs in their area that work with private transfers and sales. They can give that FFL the firearm to package and ship.

If you can "receive directly" which may or may not be legal depending on a few things, they can package and ship it themselves via a carrier like UPS. UPS can even be scheduled to pick it up from their location.

Thanks Mark and Reno. I am bad at logistics. I am going to have my hot latina friend handle the shipping department. I hope you guys will visit my shop when it's open for business next year. Two locations Town and Country.

-Marc

t&c.jpg

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads