JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
"Court records suggest she suffers from anxiety and may not have taken her medicine before the flight."

An EASY fix for this crap? LIFETIME ban on flying. Every time one of these kooks goes off like this should be no more getting on a plane for life. Let them take Greyhound for a while. Many would suddenly be able to control themselves.
The last time I flew I wanted to throttle some jerk. Hours on plane, land Phoenix. Hours delay for plane to Tucson. If it was not for the checked bag I would have just rented a damn car and drove. Finally we are seated for the :20 flight and some asshat wants to start in on the girl over his DAMN PHONE!!! He almost made her call Cops while the rest of us sit there and watch a grown adult act like a 5 year old who had never been told no. 🤬

I liked the Christmas greetings in the comments

To all my Democrat friends Please accept with no obligation applied or implicit my best wishes for an environmentally sound, socially responsible, non-stress, non-addictive, gender neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday., practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious secular persuasion and or traditions of others. or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all. I also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2022 but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make America great. Not to imply that America is necessarily greater than any other country nor the only America in the Western Hemisphere. Also, this wish is made without regard to race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith or sexual preference of the wishes. This greeting is void where prohibited by law. To all my republican friends Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Ban her from flying, give her a few months in jail, I'm sure her behavior would improve. Its tolerating this type of behavior (and not punishing for it) that allows others to be brazen enough to act in such a way.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top