JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Sizing and measuring 44Mags, how in the hell did that manage to get in there?

EC67D9BC-A91F-45F6-BAAE-CB3056768F94.jpeg A9D65F3D-E97D-4746-84EF-A8596B44146E.jpeg

Been there done that bought the T-shirt, I also bought squirrel daddy decapping pins for the Lee decapper and my 223 and 300 blackout sizing dies. Good to go man and remember if it don't go in easy, don't slam her home… :D
My wife was powering thru a bucket of 38's and bent a squirrel daddy pin. Things around here have got to be both Mikey AND Lisa tough. Back in her High School days she was the state champion 4-H Logger.

I got you beat. Combine some cheap 2nds 115 gr JHP bullets that have a sharp edge on the base (slightly over size) and a Dillon 550 set to minimal flare of the case mouth to ensure no setback and what do you get? A chance to recycle seated primers and trashed brass! Note to self: forget the bargain seconds offered by American reloading and just pay Jake at RMR his more than fair prices for quality bullets.

IMG_2086.jpeg

I got you beat. Combine some cheap 2nds 115 gr JHP bullets that have a sharp edge on the base (slightly over size) and a Dillon 550 set to minimal flare of the case mouth to ensure no setback and what do you get? A chance to recycle seated primers and trashed brass! Note to self: forget the bargain seconds offered by American reloading and just pay Jake at RMR his more than fair prices for quality bullets.

View attachment 1834445
I actually watched this one happen it was a trip. The bullet tipped slightly to one side on the way in, caught the edge of the die, popped loose and careened the other way and got driven in almost straight by the opposite side of the die. Couldn't do that twice in a million years. Never seen anything like it. I wasn't going fast either. It was like watching a train wreck :s0001:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top