JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
So its time to spring clean some long guns out of my safe. I don't have any trade needs on these, as I need to make room. If that changes, I'll update the thread. Until then cash rules. The guns and I are in Bend. Also, I have more photos if someone is really interested. Email requests...

1. Ruger No. 3 .375 Winchester. Seems to be a fairly rare caliber. Nice gun. A few marks, but nothing serious. Comes with scope base and rings. $825

View attachment 205868

2. I picked this up a while ago, but its a back-up, so its not really needed. Its a early to mid 70's production Remington 700 BDL is .30-06. The metal is very clean. There is a very small wear spot on the barrel where the gun sat against the safe. The stock has some hunting wear, but nothing major. Iron sights are intact. Bore is bright and shiny, with no nicks or burrs on the crown. $450

3. Winchester 1886 Extra Light .45-70 Rifle. Made in Japan. US Repeating Arms Co. era gun. Tang safety. The stock has a few minor dings, nothing major. The bluing is perfect except for one small half inch surface scratch on the receiver above the loading gate. Beautiful rifle, unfortunately, no box or paperwork. $900

View attachment 205869

4. Benelli Super 90 20 ga. Comes with synthetic stock, vent rib barrel, case, chokes, wrench. Honestly, I don't know much about this shotgun, as I got it from the estate of a friend when he passed. Looks to be dang near NIB. $950 SOLD

No trades needed at the moment, thanks. Need to pay off some medical bills.

Dropping the price of the remington 700 to $425. Open to reasonable cash offers on the others. Just a hint, half the asking price is not reasonable. Hate to have to say that, but some people just don't seem to get it...

Still available. Pretty firm on the price of the Rem 700, otherwise open to cash offers on the others. Don't bother asking for trades, I'm not interested in trading these. I have medical bills to pay off...

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.