JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I got off my bike tonight, took off my riding glasses and put on my everyday glasses that I keep in a little accessory case on the windshield. They were really foggy. I held them up to the light and decided they must need cleaned really badly. Got in the house and turned on the computer. I couldn't see for sour owl sh*t. Then I remembered I was gonna clean my glasses. Grabbed the micro-fiber cloth from my computer desk and as I attempted to wipe the lenses clean, I discovered I was missing a lens.:confused:

what were we talking about?

I said.... What were we talking about?
Oh yeah, something about Wayno and some asses on bikes or something.

Darn kids, he should just spray 'em with a hose if they're buggin' him...old coot, should get better glasses tho'...his have a lens missing!
;)

Last Edited:
New cable service provider: "Okay Mr. Teflon, tell me the account number from your old place."

Me: "I emailed it to my cell phone. Hang on a minute and I can go look it up for you. Probably charging in the bedroom."

Cable provider: "Isn't that the phone we're talking on now?"

Me: "DOH!"

I got off my bike tonight, took off my riding glasses and put on my everyday glasses that I keep in a little accessory case on the windshield. They were really foggy. I held them up to the light and decided they must need cleaned really badly. Got in the house and turned on the computer. I couldn't see for sour owl sh*t. Then I remembered I was gonna clean my glasses. Grabbed the micro-fiber cloth from my computer desk and as I attempted to wipe the lenses clean, I discovered I was missing a lens.:confused:
I hate it when that happens. The lenses in my new glasses fall out all the time :rolleyes:...and I don't generally notice until it becomes apparent one of my eyes is feeling a breeze and the other is not.

Was working in the shop today and took my glasses off and laid them on the work bench while I needed to focus on something close up. I'm nearsighted and need glasses for distance but can see better up close without them. Turned my back for a minute and a board I had standing on it's side fell over. Now I have frames with no lenses. Fortunately the lenses are polycarbonate so they weren't damaged but the frames got pretty bent. It's off to the eye docs tomorrow and hoping they can be salvaged.

When I was dating the wife, she thought I had premature senility because I forgot things so often. After she met my three brothers, she asked if it ran in the family. Then after the kids came along she wondered aloud if it happened earlier with every generation. 43 years later, she doesn't even comment when I'm standing in the middle of the shop with my hands on my hips wondering what I came out to get.

Getting old sucks.
But it can also be humorous.
My wife and I putter around the house all day just bouncing off walls
wondering why are we in this or that room and what were we doing?
I can wrap my own Christmas presents now....:cool:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top