JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
(allows school districts to outlaw CHL holders on school grounds)

This bill is so damn stupid. Proof positive this is NOT about safety or solving gun " violence ".

Lets target the most law abiding of our society, whom commit essentially ZERO crime.

RIDICULOUS !

Does this have a exemption ( like in WA ) where you can carry while picking up or dropping off ?

In summary:

All the bills we have been fighting, all the bills we testified against, have passed Senate Judiciary with various amendments.

Betsy Johnson has previously stated she will vote against these bills; I don't know if her thoughts have changed since they were amended. Assuming Betsy Johnson votes against these bills, we will need every Republican in the Senate to vote against them. For those of you who live in Republican Senate districts, now is the time to call and e-mail them.

Hell, I will call and email them anyhow. I moved and therefore am by default, in Bonehead Burdick's district...And we all know that if I contact her it would be just a crazy extremist, no matter how polite I am.

In summary:

All the bills we have been fighting, all the bills we testified against, have passed Senate Judiciary with various amendments.

Now let's talk about what's "shameful" -- attacking the law-abiding with do-nothing, antagonistic legislation.

Modeler, thanks for reporting on this Judiciary vote.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top