JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yep, a house bill goes to the house floor for a vote. if passed it must then go to the senate for vote if passed there final step is gov sign off or veto. and since our gov is a D...he will sign off on them.

senate bill goes to senate floor for vote, if passed, then to house for vote, if also passed then to gov for signature or veto... so if one passes it can be shot down still in the other but it's unlikely since democrats control the state.

What a disgrace. I'm in Oregon and we're next on the chopping block. These cases need to get pushed up to SCOTUS badly. These Democratic politicians are on some sort of adrenaline kick right now. They're full on assaulting the 2nd.

I know that eventually this will spread like the cancer it is, however we have decided to look for new opportunities in other more gun friendly (free states). Will really miss Oregon, but I will be damned if I will live like a slave under the communist left running the PNW show.
To all those staying, stock up and prepare yourselves. The black tide is coming...

I know that eventually this will spread like the cancer it is, however we have decided to look for new opportunities in other more gun friendly (free states). Will really miss Oregon, but I will be damned if I will live like a slave under the communist left running the PNW show.
To all those staying, stock up and prepare yourselves. The black tide is coming...
Quitter! lol j/k

I've been planning a move out of state for quite a while now. PNW is getting to where you need to have 6 figure+ income to be able to afford to buy a home around here. and rent is just as outrageous. If you bought 10+ years ago and haven't got huge raises in pay, then you're probably feeling the hit in the wallet from your drastically increased home value raising your property taxes through the roof. Not to mention the sales tax increases not that long ago, fuel tax increases, min wage increases making commodities and food more expensive... and then we have the brainless politicians that don't see the connection to what they're doing and how bad things are getting, and they step way across the line and tread on our constitutional rights on top of that...I'm right there with you...F this state. the moment I can afford the down payment: I'm out of here and never looking back. I'll take 9 months of snow to having my rights assaulted constantly and my pocket book robbed constantly.

I'll continue to fight the laws while I'm still here, but no way in hell I'm sticking around.

All you people leaving for greener pastures: can you make sure the liberal cancer doesn't spread there before the rest of us are in a position to finally move and help defend the remaining free states?

Edit: sorry if that sounds harsh. I wouldn't be bothered if they just left me alone.

Last Edited:
All you people leaving for greener pastures: can you make sure the liberal cancer doesn't spread there before the rest of us are in a position to finally move and help defend the remaining free states?

Edit: sorry if that sounds harsh. I wouldn't be bothered if they just left me alone.

Yeah, this is the problem with moving away from problems. It will continue to chase us down till we have about 5 states to live in.

I registered and voted during my time here, and after seeing how poorly the turn out is and how blatantly the right/conservative/libertarian/any-thing-that-isnt-full-on-leftist is ignored here... its really hard to want to sit and watch.

I used to come here once a year to visit (Since the mid 80s) my grand-parents and my mother's side of the family for the holidays. It's absolutely amazing to me how from 2005 (mainly because I don't know that I was really involved in politics until then and that's a different problem all together) to now, the state has completely flipped due to the booming population of one or two counties.

Whats worse, is that its so incredibly expensive to find a place to live here and honestly, that is just as big a driving force as the politics here.

Last Edited:

We'd just have to hold them at the Cascades: https://libertystate.org/

Seriously, that's the conservative dream, isn't it? Just to be good neighbors, mind your own business and be left alone? One of the conservative's biggest 'weaknesses.'

Boss

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top