JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
What do you mean, they have plenty of guns in Australia, plenty of guns!

(Just no handguns, pump shotguns, or semi autos, and everything else is strictly registered and controlled, with strict requirements for storage so you can't get to them quickly. You know, just reasonable common-sense stuff)

She's kind of hot. Too bad Australia follows the same liberal white guilt PC philosophy as Great Britain does. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

She's kind of hot. Too bad Australia follows the same liberal white guilt PC philosophy as Great Britain does. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

Which is sad, cuz that apple is two hemispheres away from the motherland, and its roots are as a remote penal colony. How did a nation forged from rough & ready rabble rousers turn into a bunch of limp wristed, limp dicked PC virtue signalling pansies?

After listening to that young ladies video all I can say is that if I lived in OZ and had to use self defense to protect myself or castle. I would also be using a shovel and digging a hole out in the middle of that Outback they got. Just saying.

What do you mean, they have plenty of guns in Australia, plenty of guns!

(Just no handguns, pump shotguns, or semi autos, and everything else is strictly registered and controlled, with strict requirements for storage so you can't get to them quickly. You know, just reasonable common-sense stuff)

Actually, the Australian Institute of Criminology estimates that there is a minimum of 200,000 or so illegal long arms in circulation in Australia and over 10,000 illegal handguns. Another group claims the number is in the millions. Actually they haven't a clue.

Then there is the jeweler who built a claimed 100 M11s for sale to bikies (Aussie for bikers). About 6 were confiscated for evidence for his arrest so about 90+ are still in circulation.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews