JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Building another rifle and am a lefty so all my builds have been on Mega Billet sets with ambi bolt release. I just found out that Seekins makes a billet ambi also. Has anyone had any experience with Seekins and if so how do you like them? I love my Mega stuff but they are hard to find right now. Seekins is out there but the price is right there with the Mega stuff. Any info is great:s0155:

Seekins is really nice, they are my favorite! I know it all boils down to personal preference. I went with Seekins a couple years ago, their overall feel and finish really is something above the rest.

I have put 20k thru my sp223 and it still looks new! Im eyeing their iRMT-R upper right now....

Either will be great, and you will be happy with either.

The Mega finish is that real dark black Vs. a more greyish finish of the Seekins'. If that matters to you.

Or just Duracoat it to your color of choice.

Thanks for the replys and that is the upper I would get if I go with the Seekins. I like the monolithic look and that upper is sweet looking. My only concern with the Seekins is if a Troy ambi mag release would work with it. I have one on my other Mega builds and it works great.

Well just added another Mega to the family:s0155: Found out the ambi mag release does not work with the Seekins. So tomorrow my FFL is receiving my new lower;) I really did like the mono look of the Seekins but that's the way it goes!

I have both...Mega Monolithic upper on a billet Seekins lower. I think they are both great manufacturers...Just liked the look of the Seekins lower a little more.

dxMUXyJ.jpg

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top