JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Building another rifle and am a lefty so all my builds have been on Mega Billet sets with ambi bolt release. I just found out that Seekins makes a billet ambi also. Has anyone had any experience with Seekins and if so how do you like them? I love my Mega stuff but they are hard to find right now. Seekins is out there but the price is right there with the Mega stuff. Any info is great:s0155:

Seekins is really nice, they are my favorite! I know it all boils down to personal preference. I went with Seekins a couple years ago, their overall feel and finish really is something above the rest.

I have put 20k thru my sp223 and it still looks new! Im eyeing their iRMT-R upper right now....

Either will be great, and you will be happy with either.

The Mega finish is that real dark black Vs. a more greyish finish of the Seekins'. If that matters to you.

Or just Duracoat it to your color of choice.

Thanks for the replys and that is the upper I would get if I go with the Seekins. I like the monolithic look and that upper is sweet looking. My only concern with the Seekins is if a Troy ambi mag release would work with it. I have one on my other Mega builds and it works great.

Well just added another Mega to the family:s0155: Found out the ambi mag release does not work with the Seekins. So tomorrow my FFL is receiving my new lower;) I really did like the mono look of the Seekins but that's the way it goes!

I have both...Mega Monolithic upper on a billet Seekins lower. I think they are both great manufacturers...Just liked the look of the Seekins lower a little more.

dxMUXyJ.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads