JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Seeking a Gunsmith to do some work on my AR-15! Located in Snohomish or King county!
The best gunsmith in that area is Mr. Millard Hyxson of Summit Arms Services 253-444-5881, at the Marksman indoor gun range in Puyallup. That is a bit south of King County for you but they're right off the freeway.

I had a couple dozen projects and repairs done by that old Marine...he is really really good! Call ahead because he works odd hours like Tues-Sat 12 to 7pm, I think. Highly recommended.

The best gunsmith in that area is Mr. Millard Hyxson of Summit Arms Services 253-444-5881, at the Marksman indoor gun range in Puyallup. That is a bit south of King County for you but they're right off the freeway.

I had a couple dozen projects and repairs done by that old Marine...he is really really good! Call ahead because he works odd hours like Tues-Sat 12 to 7pm, I think. Highly recommended.
Thank you Sir! Appreciate the information and your time.

Those are more like phone a friend projects. Spend some time searching around youtube and I am sure those projects are in your wheelhouse.

My first AR-15 Trigger install! Also have 80% lower would like some help with the jig process....

Trigger install with your lap as a workbench here. This is an SSA-E, but other triggers install the same way unless they are in a cassette. No need for a smith, though any would be happy to help you. A lot of local gun shops build AR's and they would also be happy to help for little or no charge,

For 80% lowers I'd ask @Caveman Jim . He's built a few and has a GREAT thread on it if you do a search.

Trigger install with your lap as a workbench here. This is an SSA-E, but other triggers install the same way unless they are in a cassette. No need for a smith, though any would be happy to help you. A lot of local gun shops build AR's and they would also be happy to help for little or no charge,

For 80% lowers I'd ask @Caveman Jim . He's built a few and has a GREAT thread on it if you do a search.
Thank you 3MTA3! Appreciate it....

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top