JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Seeking a Gunsmith to do some work on my AR-15! Located in Snohomish or King county!
The best gunsmith in that area is Mr. Millard Hyxson of Summit Arms Services 253-444-5881, at the Marksman indoor gun range in Puyallup. That is a bit south of King County for you but they're right off the freeway.

I had a couple dozen projects and repairs done by that old Marine...he is really really good! Call ahead because he works odd hours like Tues-Sat 12 to 7pm, I think. Highly recommended.

The best gunsmith in that area is Mr. Millard Hyxson of Summit Arms Services 253-444-5881, at the Marksman indoor gun range in Puyallup. That is a bit south of King County for you but they're right off the freeway.

I had a couple dozen projects and repairs done by that old Marine...he is really really good! Call ahead because he works odd hours like Tues-Sat 12 to 7pm, I think. Highly recommended.
Thank you Sir! Appreciate the information and your time.

Those are more like phone a friend projects. Spend some time searching around youtube and I am sure those projects are in your wheelhouse.

My first AR-15 Trigger install! Also have 80% lower would like some help with the jig process....

Trigger install with your lap as a workbench here. This is an SSA-E, but other triggers install the same way unless they are in a cassette. No need for a smith, though any would be happy to help you. A lot of local gun shops build AR's and they would also be happy to help for little or no charge,

For 80% lowers I'd ask @Caveman Jim . He's built a few and has a GREAT thread on it if you do a search.

Trigger install with your lap as a workbench here. This is an SSA-E, but other triggers install the same way unless they are in a cassette. No need for a smith, though any would be happy to help you. A lot of local gun shops build AR's and they would also be happy to help for little or no charge,

For 80% lowers I'd ask @Caveman Jim . He's built a few and has a GREAT thread on it if you do a search.
Thank you 3MTA3! Appreciate it....

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top