JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I'm Looking for stainless steel .357 Magnum with a 2"-4" barrel. I would prefer a round butt model over a square butt design but the right squarebutt could potentially work.

I like the Ruger (GP100, SP101, Security six) & the S&W 60, 686, K & J frames, and even some of the feather weight alloy stuff.

I'm looking to avoid Tauraus/Rossi and other cheapos, polymer frames like the LCR, and anything which can't handle a lot .357 magnums sent downrange.

I'm not looking to pay MSRP for a used gun. But I do have cash in hand more than adequate for a fair used price.

I can promise you a smooth and easy transaction with no BS. I'm reasonable, polite and punctual, and I ask that you be the same. I'm in Portland Oregon and looking to meet up in the metro area. Thanks!

P.S. I'd love to bootstrap myself into it with a partial trade, but I'm not opposed to paying cash in full for the right gun at the right price. And, I have a few cool impractical collectible handguns already, so I'm looking for a no-nonsense carry and range piece. Feel free to PM me regarding the various guns I have for trade. Thanks!