JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
See All Open Site, night version (Tritium), $100. "Delta" version. Half the price for the same new, so I'm firm on that hundred. This one has never been used, fresh out of the box to photograph it.

INFO:
"The See All Nite Rail Sight is a one-piece, Tritium lit open sight that can be attached to virtually anything with a rail. It is the first of its kind in open-sight shooting technology: an open sight that allows the shooter to see both the target and the sight itself in perfect focus, simultaneously. It's designed to have a range of about 100 yards, since the target is viewed with the naked eye. The use of Tritium enhances its effectiveness in low-light situations, and requires no batteries. It has an adjustment range of about 150 inches vertically and 150 inches horizontally at 100 yards."

SOURCE:
See All Nite - Rail Sight (Tritium Lit) | See All Sights

PRICE: $100, no less.
--

It's a great sight, can be used at night, never needs batteries, zero parallax issues, mount on anything with a rail.

Just opened the box, never used. Have two, this one is gathering dust, so it's time to find it a new home.

I'll help with whatever questions I can, but the link above likely answers most of them. Youtube has some great videos of the same.

Thanks for viewing my listing! Frank in Hillsboro

--

RIFLE SCOPE PISTOL SIGHTS SITE RAIL OPEN IRON NIGHT LIGHT

Dual Illuminated, fiber optic, tritium lit
150 inches windage, and elevation @100 yards
Battle tested to hold up to the most extreme situations
Scope accuracy
Focus to infinity
Lifetime warranty
Mounts to any standard picatinny, or weaver rails
No batteries or electronics
Constructed out of aluminum, and polycarbonate.
Guaranteed to hold zero

Amazon.com : See All Nite Rail Sight - Tritium Open Sight for Rifles and Shotguns With a Rail (Delta Reticle) : Sports & OutdoorsView attachment 366793 View attachment 366794 View attachment 366795 View attachment 366797

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top