JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Call them and explain your shooting history or any matches or classes you have done. If you are persuasive you can move a class up.

I took tactical carbine last year it was fun and the instructors are good. Plenty of moving running and shooting. Reloads and low light. There was also a portion of the class that was out to 200 yards.

1/2 price retakes so you may see me out there this summer.

Had a very bad experience with them.

The owner, Marty Hayes, is a cop and comes with the Kop Kultur attitude.

Everything may go fine. But if they screw up, don't look for Firearms Academy of Seattle to stand by its commitments.

Had a very bad experience with them.

The owner, Marty Hayes, is a cop and comes with the Kop Kultur attitude.

Everything may go fine. But if they screw up, don't look for Firearms Academy of Seattle to stand by its commitments.
what is the Kop Kulture attitude? What was your very bad experience?

Jeannie has taken a couple of classes there and has nothing but good things to say about the experience. She is planning on going back this summer.

I've taken 3 classes there. Went back and took the intro class with my girlfriend as she never had taken a class before. Instructors are all top notch, I learn something new and helpful every class I've taken! Prices are the best in the state that I've seen for what you get.

-Greg

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR