JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
WOW! What a video. I don't know a lot about those tower style crains but my guess is it's at its most vulnerable right where it's at with no counterweight and no boom. If I had to guess wind and negligence. Sad.

About 15 years ago I was worki g in Belevue and a tower crane came crashing down across the street killing some in their apartment a block away.
It seams every year one comes crashing down somewhere.
Insurance on them must be way up on the high end.

Caught the AVE YT video:

Those who know of the guy understand he knows his isht... a good analysis.

I think he has done a good job finding the problem and the reason why it went down.

Heard on the radio this morning that the crane was being taken apart to move it when the accident happened.

Yes it was during take down. Figure it will be a while before they say who they are going to blame since lawyers are circling but, figure it is going to be human error. Working on a Sunday, so chances are good pay but guys probably want to get done. Probably guys who had done this a while and got careless maybe. The biggest impediment to "truth" coming out will be people watching the lawyers circle and trying to cover their butts.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top