JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
DSCN3024.JPG

Even a blind hog finds an acorn.

Ever calculate what your real target spread is? That looks like it is well over 10MOA which isn't too good.

I have a rimfire that will hit 2" plates at 200y without hesitation round after round.

Even a blind hog finds an acorn.

Ever calculate what your real target spread is? That looks like it is well over 10MOA which isn't too good.

I have a rimfire that will hit 2" plates at 200y without hesitation round after round.
did you jog 400 yards round trip up that hill tired after shooting a pistols and time running out with the cammera running up thier in the remote target wind blowing and not a bench rest but tripod?

did you jog 400 yards round trip up that hill tired after shooting a pistols and time running out with the cammera running up thier in the remote target wind blowing and not a bench rest but tripod?
Come on, you know I wasn't there. Those are your videos, I'm not taking credit for them.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top