JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
DSCN3024.JPG

Even a blind hog finds an acorn.

Ever calculate what your real target spread is? That looks like it is well over 10MOA which isn't too good.

I have a rimfire that will hit 2" plates at 200y without hesitation round after round.

Even a blind hog finds an acorn.

Ever calculate what your real target spread is? That looks like it is well over 10MOA which isn't too good.

I have a rimfire that will hit 2" plates at 200y without hesitation round after round.
did you jog 400 yards round trip up that hill tired after shooting a pistols and time running out with the cammera running up thier in the remote target wind blowing and not a bench rest but tripod?

did you jog 400 yards round trip up that hill tired after shooting a pistols and time running out with the cammera running up thier in the remote target wind blowing and not a bench rest but tripod?
Come on, you know I wasn't there. Those are your videos, I'm not taking credit for them.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top