JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I remember many years ago being at Pier 39 in San Fran and the docks were literally destroyed by sea lion laying all over them. The few that were not covered had a few boats tied up and I watched as some people were returning to their boat and as they approached it sea lions were bailing out of it like rats leaving a sinking ship. I bet they did some damage rooting around in it. If I lived there I would be pizzed. The residents pay city taxes to use public facilities and cannot because of the vermin. Who answers to this?

I remember many years ago being at Pier 39 in San Fran and the docks were literally destroyed by sea lion laying all over them. The few that were not covered had a few boats tied up and I watched as some people were returning to their boat and as they approached it sea lions were bailing out of it like rats leaving a sinking ship. I bet they did some damage rooting around in it. If I lived there I would be pizzed. The residents pay city taxes to use public facilities and cannot because of the vermin. Who answers to this?

Nobody, cause nobody cares how much money anything takes down there, It Is a Sinking Ship!

I fully support the efforts of the Orca's and Great Whites. They are the only ones who can legally kill this vermin.

I remember many years ago being at Pier 39 in San Fran and the docks were literally destroyed by sea lion laying all over them. . . . . . The residents pay city taxes to use public facilities and cannot because of the vermin. Who answers to this?

Common occurrence. A few weeks ago in Newport:

20140519_141513_zps2e4a4967.jpg

All that is needed is for someone to run a dog with distemper up and down the docks and a lot of this problem will be taken care of really fast.

/

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top