JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Pick just one?
Scorpion EVO w/ Faux Supressor 9mm
FN Five-seveN MK II
Sig P226 MK 25 with trigger job, sights and custom grips.

Ok, Looks like I may wind up with just one of these but I currently own all three.
Any thoughts? I like the light recoil of the 5.7 as I have shot them in the past.
9mm is cheaper.
Thinking about target shooting for the most part.
I am getting older and am not shooting often and thinking that I just need one of these fun guns.
I have other 9mm's and .22's and a Glock to carry.
Just looking for other opinions. :):):):):)

Man, can't you keep 2 out of 3? :cool:

For me, I would say the FN 5.7. Light recoil, easier to conceal than the scorpion, lightweight, high capacity magazine that doesn't stick out, and will probably continue to increase In value.

I like the FN and the Mk 25 has been turned into a Legion clone but with a better trigger. I am getting older and the light recoil was a factor in picking up the FN.

Just pick one when you own all 3 already?.... You need to go to the doctor or something. I would pick the sig out of the 3. But I like my t series browning HP best as I never really shoot +p ammo any more anyhow.. BTW picked up the 10/22 this morning with an old 8mm german mauser thrown in. :)

Excellent on the 10/22.
the 226 has the best trigger I have ever felt in a Sig.
It will be tough to part with. Hi-Powers were my favorite until discovered CZ 75B's and found Cajun Gun Works for trigger parts. I do like to tweak my guns. :)

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top