JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Pick just one?
Scorpion EVO w/ Faux Supressor 9mm
FN Five-seveN MK II
Sig P226 MK 25 with trigger job, sights and custom grips.

Ok, Looks like I may wind up with just one of these but I currently own all three.
Any thoughts? I like the light recoil of the 5.7 as I have shot them in the past.
9mm is cheaper.
Thinking about target shooting for the most part.
I am getting older and am not shooting often and thinking that I just need one of these fun guns.
I have other 9mm's and .22's and a Glock to carry.
Just looking for other opinions. :):):):):)

Man, can't you keep 2 out of 3? :cool:

For me, I would say the FN 5.7. Light recoil, easier to conceal than the scorpion, lightweight, high capacity magazine that doesn't stick out, and will probably continue to increase In value.

I like the FN and the Mk 25 has been turned into a Legion clone but with a better trigger. I am getting older and the light recoil was a factor in picking up the FN.

Just pick one when you own all 3 already?.... You need to go to the doctor or something. I would pick the sig out of the 3. But I like my t series browning HP best as I never really shoot +p ammo any more anyhow.. BTW picked up the 10/22 this morning with an old 8mm german mauser thrown in. :)

Excellent on the 10/22.
the 226 has the best trigger I have ever felt in a Sig.
It will be tough to part with. Hi-Powers were my favorite until discovered CZ 75B's and found Cajun Gun Works for trigger parts. I do like to tweak my guns. :)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top