JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Here's something you don't see every day: A sporterized Schmidt-Rubin M1911, rechambered for .308 Win.

Who doesn't love a straight-pull bolt action rifle chambered in a common caliber? Not only that, but the trigger is absolutely amazing (from my lowly novice perspective), and must be felt to be truly appreciated. It's beyond description from an unworthy novice such as myself.

As much as I love this rifle, I have yet to shoot it, so it's time to move on.

Cash price: $400 $350 OBO SOLD

Please note that this is not a "For Sale" ad, but rather a "For Trade" ad, as I honestly don't know the value of this rifle. It is an interesting and unique rifle, so please feel free to offer up something interesting or unique in trade.
IMG_20180428_071502284.jpg IMG_20180428_072120.jpg IMG_20180428_072102.jpg IMG_20180428_072156.jpg

Preferred FFL is Tigard Pawn, but willing to travel within reason.

Thanks!

Last Edited:
I have a 7.5 non sporter in the safe next to a marlin 55 12 gauge 36" barrel. I would trade you the shotgun for the rifle so They could be together.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.