JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$2950
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Rainier
State
Washington
Im looking to sell or trade a schmidt & bender PM II 5-25x56 moa, sfp scope.
interested in Zero comp optics, US Optics, Tangent theta, IOR Valdada or $2950 cash

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I'm going to help you out. State which reticle it has, if there are any ring marks or other condition issues, show a pic of the box end, and a pic of the scope with a toothbrush laying on top. When you're 0/0/0 on feedback, it goes a long way on credulity to do this exactly as requested. GLWS.

I'm going to help you out. State which reticle it has, if there are any ring marks or other condition issues, show a pic of the box end, and a pic of the scope with a toothbrush laying on top. When you're 0/0/0 on feedback, it goes a long way on credulity to do this exactly as requested. GLWS.
The toothbrush is an nice touch!

It's got the P4FL reticle, the only worm marks, or on the Windage turret from fingers rubbing on it. It's got Tenebraex scope caps, front and rear, and a aadland engineering throw lever. The sphur mount is not included

IMG_1412.jpeg IMG_1413.jpeg IMG_1414.jpeg IMG_1415.jpeg IMG_1416.jpeg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top