JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$125
Manufacturer
SCCY
Caliber
9mm
City
Lebanon
State
Oregon
Zip Code
LNIB CPX-1 (has manual safety) with 3 10rd Mags. Bought for wife but she wasn't a fan of it. Only shot maybe 10 rounds through it and has been sitting in safe. $215 or open to trades for 30-30 Win, 7.62x39, or 12g Buck. Meet in Lebanon FFL buyer pays fees.

E87C678C-836F-44D3-BE16-31D8889DED34.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Hi rywal392. I sent you a pm on Wednesday and posted an " I'll take it " here. I haven't heard from you and left you my number asking you to call me. I've seen you logged online here several times at various hours in the last 2 days, but have not heard from you at all.

I posted in the add here that I sent you a message/conversation after saying I'd buy it.. I also noticed that 2 postings you had up here, you've removed when you were lowering the price to $150, then lastly $125 saying let's sell this thing", at which time I posted an. "I'll take it" by forum rules.

My number to call me is in the pm message/ conversation I sent you. Please call me to discuss the details of me buying it.

Thank You,
gunsmithkinks :)

Last Edited:
Hi rywal302 , I just sent you another pm message in a conversation etc with my phone number again. I see you are online right now. Please call me about buying your Sccy after I posted an " I'll take it"

Thanks, gunsmithkinks :)

Last Edited:
Hi rywal302
I notice you are online here again but no call from you as of yet. So I sent you another pm with my number again to have your call me. As I said on Wednesday when I posted that "I'll take it" and buy your SCCY pistol, I just need to talk with you about the details. I sent my number in another message to your inbox . It's been 3 days since I saud I'd buy it and messaged you a few times, and no responce, yet I have seen yiu online here many times throughout each day. So im.not sure what's up with that.

So please call me.

Thanks,
Sincerely, gunsmithkinks :)

HOWDY, Happy 4th. If the SCCY is still available, I'll take it for $125. I'm in Sealem and cah get to Lebanon most anytime. Call me 503-931-6267

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.