JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
LOL! it was my FIRST clue!
Well standby, as I did a little detective work, found the webhost and reported the site, IP address and BBB complaints using the webhost's abuse report system. The perp 'appears' to be in Kansas, in an unincorporated area west of Wichita, on the north side of SE Tenth St., west of SE 130th Ave.

Last Edited:
www.outdoorammory.com is a scam website that lists guns, ammo optics etc, that are not too unreasonably priced.
States they are in Rancho Cordova with a local area code # but no address for the business.

Website says that all transactions are secure. and shows aimages of credit cards, but.... they only take cash type payments " Scam Alert"
Zelle, Googlepay and Cashapp.

I tested them and put some ammo in the cart and proceeded to check out. No credit card spot, but you select the type of cash payment app and then thy contact you with who it goes too.
So I tested them with Zelle and Zelle to be payed to a [email protected]. Small donation to test their legitimacy. Order perpetually on hold and contacting them they state they are waiting for proof of payment, which I had provided a couple times, to no avail. I knew this was a scam, so the test amount was real low and if they would have provided the product, no problem.

Checked the ATF FFL list for Outdoor Ammory or anything close to it and no FFL listed.
So I did a live chat and when I asked their FFL # or name it is under, chat shut down and has not come back online for a week.

I reported site to ATF for selling (scamming to sell) firearms without a FFL
Also contacted their domain registrar and webhost and reported thy were scam.
Site " www.outdoorammory.com " was suspended next day, but 2 days later its back up.
Re-contacted domain registrar and webhost and reported thy were scam, waiting on their action.

Checked to see if if I could make a transaction. this morning, and placed another order to see if they would contact me to arrange payment, which I won't do.
Hopefully the site will be suspended permanently soon.

If you know who's sales floor is pictured on their homepage, please contact them and report.

Thanks
Wish I saw this before ordering. But "Christina" swears they're legit. The FFL# she gave me is 9-77-109-01-4G-03847. Which comes up as Matthew Patrick Divine. (Screenshot attached). "She" said ETA is 5 days. Well, since I have nothing better to do, if I don't receive it, I'm contacting the ATF. They better hide their dogs.

12C44E2E-8DE7-4396-8E34-335AFA003A0D.png

www.outdoorammory.com is a scam website that lists guns, ammo optics etc, that are not too unreasonably priced.
States they are in Rancho Cordova with a local area code # but no address for the business.

Website says that all transactions are secure. and shows aimages of credit cards, but.... they only take cash type payments " Scam Alert"
Zelle, Googlepay and Cashapp.

I tested them and put some ammo in the cart and proceeded to check out. No credit card spot, but you select the type of cash payment app and then thy contact you with who it goes too.
So I tested them with Zelle and Zelle to be payed to a [email protected]. Small donation to test their legitimacy. Order perpetually on hold and contacting them they state they are waiting for proof of payment, which I had provided a couple times, to no avail. I knew this was a scam, so the test amount was real low and if they would have provided the product, no problem.

Checked the ATF FFL list for Outdoor Ammory or anything close to it and no FFL listed.
So I did a live chat and when I asked their FFL # or name it is under, chat shut down and has not come back online for a week.

I reported site to ATF for selling (scamming to sell) firearms without a FFL
Also contacted their domain registrar and webhost and reported thy were scam.
Site " www.outdoorammory.com " was suspended next day, but 2 days later its back up.
Re-contacted domain registrar and webhost and reported thy were scam, waiting on their action.

Checked to see if if I could make a transaction. this morning, and placed another order to see if they would contact me to arrange payment, which I won't do.
Hopefully the site will be suspended permanently soon.

If you know who's sales floor is pictured on their homepage, please contact them and report.

Thanks
Apparently the scumbags at outdoor ammory are back up and running again claiming that the business is at 1000 egret Court in Dunedin Florida.. having checked that address and located the female owner of the single family dwelling she knows nothing of this business. Apparently they are trying to obtain credit card information by claiming their site capability is temporarily broken. They are now using the phone numbers 954-480-3387 and 323-486-2844 with the name Aaron.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top