JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
DFB4ADDE-6B8A-4C90-9B61-009AC200BA17.jpeg Hello everyone,
I wanted to give you all a quick update. LC3454 has received a official Bill # and was just read on the floor of the senate here in Oregon, today. It is now on the desk of the president of the senate, it's waiting to be assigned to a committee. This is a huge step for the kids of Oregon. In my career in kids firearm safety I've educated nearly 15k kids in WA, OR, and Northern CA. You can get signed up for email alerts to help us continue to move forward. Thank you. ZERO firearm accidents is the only acceptable goal!!

SB801 2019 Regular Session - Oregon Legislative Information System

https://olis.leg.state.or.us/liz/2019R1/Downloads/MeasureDocument/SB801/Introduced

@LethalLovebird is the real deal, folks. He's been doing kids firearms safety education for a few years now, a lot of it on his own dime. This bill would actually save lives, unlike most other proposals before the legislature.

@LethalLovebird is the real deal, folks. He's been doing kids firearms safety education for a few years now, a lot of it on his own dime. This bill would actually save lives, unlike most other proposals before the legislature.

I appreciate your support!! I'm blessed to do what I do. I'm a volunteer, I'm paid in smiles and lives saved. I have the best job in the world.

Sounds like it's time to inundate Peter Courtney's email and voicemail. Let's get this bill assigned to committee and get a hearing for it...
We have to be gentle. This will take some finesse. We get to pushy they will kill it. I'll keep everyone in the loop on the next critical steps. There will be a public comment time, we will need people to testify on our behalf. I'll keep you all posted. Thank you!!

I'm not a politician, but I'm figuring out the system and how it works. I have a meeting with Defazios staff in the next few days. If I can get their buy in and they can be supportive I'll be able to reach the people I need to keep it moving forward.

True, know who your reps and senators are. When it's time we will need to add pressure. In a positive way.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top