JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Beautiful gun!
Yeah it's not a bad looking gun. I was hoping this would be the thing my daughter and me would bond over as she hates fishing and thats my other hobby. But shes doesnt want to shoot with us when we go so these just sit unused. Hoping someone else has kids they want to get into shooting that can use these.

That's a beautiful rifle. I have a Savage Mark 2 in 22lr that I've been thinking of putting a wood stock on. It drives tacks but my son says the stock on it is too long, he wants a shorter length of pull. That's an attractive rifle. Too bad I'm broke for a while.

I also struggle to connect with my 2 girls. If she isn't into your hobbies, you could try being into hers, or getting into new ones together. That has helped me sometimes with my oldest daughter (who is a good shot but never wants to shoot). We bond over her art, her music, and grown-up conversations that the younger kids don't care about. You can lead a kid to the shooting bench, but you can't make them desire it.

Yeah it's not a bad looking gun. I was hoping this would be the thing my daughter and me would bond over as she hates fishing and thats my other hobby. But shes doesnt want to shoot with us when we go so these just sit unused. Hoping someone else has kids they want to get into shooting that can use these.

In the same boat as you with a teenage daughter. She enjoyed hitting a bullseye with a .223 at 86 yards and her grandpa gave her a 10/22 right afterward but she hasn't been up for going with us to the range after the initial experience. It's amazing how much girls change when they get into their teens!!!

My grand daughter was shy about shooting until I made a plate rack. Now she really enjoys shooting 'all of Papa's ammo' as she puts it.

Nice rifle tho...I'd snag it if I was nearby.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.