WTS/WTT OR Savage 99f .308 lever action

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions
Hi there...I'm selling a mid 1960's Savage 99f chambered for .308.

It was my father's rifle, it's probably been fired about a dozen times max. He was never a hunter, nor am I. And I can't bring myself to shoot at paper with this rifle.

It's really in amazing shape. The bluing is just about perfect, the wood looks awesome (there are a couple shallow dings here and there on the stock). Cartridge counter, just over the million mark on the serial number. The scope is a Weaver KV 60, which needs some work. An all around a great example of Savage 99f.

I'm in the Portland area.

$550 obo
I am interested in trades....if you've got a 9mm pistol that you are looking to trade, let me know. I'm looking hard at a Glock 19, the Springfield XD9, a Beretta M9 or 92f...

Thanks for looking.
Andrew
savage.JPG

Last edited:
OP
Andyroo
Reactions
Conversation started

Did you get my reply Jim? Sorry, I'm new to this forum...not sure if I'm doing it right with replies!

Anyway, there's something funny going on in the eyepiece of the Weaver. Something in there perhaps? I'm not very familiar with scopes, but it sounds like these are fixable. Nice scope otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Rimfire Challenge Dec 12th @ DRRC
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Albany Rifle & Pistol Club (ARPC) Gun Show
Linn County Expo Center
3700 Knox Butte Rd E, Albany, OR 97322, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Gator's Custom Guns
    5.00 star(s)
    Best true Gun shop ive been in for some time
    Cool stuff in stock rather than the top 10 at corporate box stores They moved to a larger place I have to go back and spend more money. I like to...
  • Adaptive Firing Solutions
    5.00 star(s)
    Adaptive Firing Solutions. A+
    5 stars does not do Adaptive Firing Solutions justice. I have done business with him multiple times and wish I could give at least 12 stars...
  • Limitless America
    5.00 star(s)
    Awesome shop
    Love this shop. Purchased a few items from them. Always have a lot of parts in stock without much markup. Purchased two cans this summer from them...
  • Gator's Custom Guns
    5.00 star(s)
    Great, old school gun shop
    The store is a treasure trove I have found magazines for H&K, Ruger and M1A's and at great prices. The staff is knowledgeable and friendly and...
    • GWS
  • HighLine Firearms
    4.00 star(s)
    great place
    nice guy, local
Top Bottom