JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hi there...I'm selling a mid 1960's Savage 99f chambered for .308.

It was my father's rifle, it's probably been fired about a dozen times max. He was never a hunter, nor am I. And I can't bring myself to shoot at paper with this rifle.

It's really in amazing shape. The bluing is just about perfect, the wood looks awesome (there are a couple shallow dings here and there on the stock). Cartridge counter, just over the million mark on the serial number. The scope is a Weaver KV 60, which needs some work. An all around a great example of Savage 99f.

I'm in the Portland area.

$550 obo
I am interested in trades....if you've got a 9mm pistol that you are looking to trade, let me know. I'm looking hard at a Glock 19, the Springfield XD9, a Beretta M9 or 92f...

Thanks for looking.
Andrew
savage.JPG

Last Edited:
Conversation started

Did you get my reply Jim? Sorry, I'm new to this forum...not sure if I'm doing it right with replies!

Anyway, there's something funny going on in the eyepiece of the Weaver. Something in there perhaps? I'm not very familiar with scopes, but it sounds like these are fixable. Nice scope otherwise.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.