JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$850
Manufacturer
Savage
Caliber
308 Winchester
City
Seattle
State
Washington
Zip Code
This is the perfect rifle for larping as a sniper or driving tacks at the range in style. I bought everything brand new, assembled, and put 60 rounds through it, but I must let it go.

The accu-trigger on this is really fantastic - it makes for a very pleasant shooting experience.

Includes original stock and 80 rounds of .308 to get you started.

Before tax, this setup was about $1350 - asking $1000 OBO

Must meet at FFL - prefer Precise Shooter in Woodinville.
PXL_20220305_180445766.jpg PXL_20220305_180517666.jpg PXL_20220305_180557315.jpg PXL_20220305_180613739.jpg PXL_20220305_180629089.jpg PXL_20220305_180651778.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
@chrono342
Do you know if they make larger capacity magazines for this model?
Alternatively, is this an Accuracy International, DPMS, or maybe Magpul compatible?

If I'm gonna LARP, might as well go full tilt boogie...

Thank you.

Since you shot some rounds as indicated in your description, would you mind to say what accuracy were you able to get from this rifles. For what I read in reviews, this rifle is supposed to be easy sub MOA and 1/2-MOA with reloads. I live in Seattle and might be interested in this rifle.

Since you shot some rounds as indicated in your description, would you mind to say what accuracy were you able to get from this rifles. For what I read in reviews, this rifle is supposed to be easy sub MOA and 1/2-MOA with reloads. I live in Seattle and might be interested in this rifle.
I was able to get right around 1 MOA with 'cheap' ammo. I'm sure I could reduce that with more practice - I only took it out once to sight it in and put 60 rounds through it, but admitted I'm not an expert at sighting in rifles - this was my first time.

@chrono342
Do you know if they make larger capacity magazines for this model?
Alternatively, is this an Accuracy International, DPMS, or maybe Magpul compatible?

If I'm gonna LARP, might as well go full tilt boogie...

Thank you.
Apparently there are ways to mod the mag to accept a larger addition and a few third-party options like this

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top