JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Up for sale is a turkish made sar arms BP 9 9mm cz 75 clone with a polymer frame with metal inserts at the crucial points rails etc. Double action high quality and brand new i am getting rid of things i don't use. Price is $220 firm with 1 17rd mag (these also take mec ger cz 75 magazines) and cleaning kit brush and jag and hardcase. This would make a great backpack gun or low cost truck pistol .Buyer pays ffl fee I can meet at tropics in vancover and in longview/kelso and in the pdx area. Will trade for a. Russian mosin carbine or hex mosin rifle trade value is ($280) 20171206_120911.jpg 20171206_120905.jpg 20171206_120924.jpg

Last Edited:
I have one of these. I'm a 1911 guy primarily but these are great gun, lots of fun to shoot and surprisingly reliable and accurate. Everyone that shoots mine is impressed. I bought my son the compact version of this as his first handgun for his 21st birthday. He loves his as well. If you are thinking about one of these, don't hesitate. Best $220 you'll spend on a gun.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.