JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Someone dumped a car at Wheeler and Camp 5 road. Keep Cherokee with some nasty front damage. It's on its passenger side with no wheels, a cleaned out interior and a missing converter.

MichaelH posted a new question on the resource Salmonberry Road.
GPS Map links can be found on the Trash No Land home page interactive map. Zoom in to the area you want to see and click on the shooter icon.

trashnoland.org

Does that help?

Bill

TNL Home Page Screenshot.jpg

Went shooting at Salmonberry Rd today. Main road was open. The first 2 areas were open and the 3rd area left at the fork was open. Heading straight at the fork and then to the right, I think it's called Rock Creek Rd, was closed. There is a gate.

Just saw this Reddit post on pdxGunNuts. Looked on ODF website and the Tillamook Forest Blog but could not find any information to corroborate it.

Screenshot_20230108_190329_Reddit.jpg

Last Edited:
Just saw this Reddit post on pdxGunNuts. Looked on ODF website and the Tillamook Forest Blog but corks not find any information to corroborate it.

View attachment 1342795
I saw that yesterday at the entrance. I was hoping to do little plinking, but I didn't know where Milepost 2 was, so I just drove around in the woods & went home. Meant to share that on here & forgot(sorry). Saw few groups about to start plinking when I was leaving. 🤷‍♂️

20230107_150306.jpg

I'm surprised they would even allow access if there is an active logging operation in the area.
I'll be sad if that cute little swamp gets wrecked!

Shoot. That actually looks pretty good! I'm surprised it stayed there so long without getting towed by ODF.
it was completely gutted inside, the engine was still there except for the radiator. I meant to report it but was super busy hunting and forgot about it.
Note: Its also a spot where people often target shoot and not a safe location.

I found one out there too. It was a couple years ago and it was at the end of the first or second spur road just down from Hwy 26. Still in tact, but a piece of junk. ODF removed it right away.

This one is a bit too much to haul out in my truck, :), so I sent the GPS to ODF. Thanks @Koda !

Resource discussions are for general chit-chat. Use the buttons near the top to ask a question or write a review for this resource.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top