JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I was out fishing for Chinook and Coho a couple of weekends ago out at Bouy 10. We did pretty good. One guy got about a 33 lb Chinook and I caught 2 in the 18-20 lb range. Went with this guide who I have been out with several times before:

Oregon Fishing Guide Service. Fish Oregon with top fishing guide Larry Page specializing in sturgeon fishing, salmon fishing, steelhead fishing, shad fishing, and walleye fishing on the Columbia River, Willamette River, Buoy 10, and the Nehalem River

Those same fish should start arriving in the PDX area this weekend. The guide is going to give me a call and give me the fishing report. I'm thinking about trying to book a fishing trip with him maybe towards the latter part of September before I go in for foot surgery.

Who would be up for some Salmon fishing? He can take up to five people and the cost if we get 3 or more people is $150 each. Reply to this thread or PM me if you're seriously interested.

The gillnetters are in the river right now, with a three day rotations to their sets. I would wait till there off the river, and than watch the fish count over Bonneville dam before I spend any money with a guide.

The gillnetters are in the river right now, with a three day rotations to their sets. I would wait till there off the river, and than watch the fish count over Bonneville dam before I spend any money with a guide.

My guide watches that stuff. There's been a couple of times when I have booked with him that he has called me and said "Don't bother. The fishing is crappy. Cal me later and we'll reschedule." I trust this guy. BTW, he has no love for gilnetters either.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top