JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
That is not a Russian AK 74!

:s0155:
The AK-74 (Russian: Автомат Калашникова образца 1974 года or "Kalashnikov automatic rifle model 1974") is a 5.45mm assault rifle developed in the early 1970s in the Soviet Union. It was developed from the earlier AKM (itself a refined version of the AK-47) and introduced in 1974.

The rifle first saw service with Soviet forces engaged in the Afghanistan conflict.[2] Presently, the rifle continues to be used by the majority of countries of the former USSR. Additionally, unlicensed copies were produced in Bulgaria (AK-74 and AKS-74U), China (Type 88), the former East Germany (MPi-AK-74N, MPi-AKS-74N, MPi-AKS-74NK) and Romania ........Although a fine rifle, the Saiga is a different animal...

As I stated still not a Russian AK74. The fact that Saigas are built in Russia by Izhmash is well known but thanks for the picture anyway. ;)

<broken link removed>

Look at it like this, if you put GTO badges on a Pontiac Lemans you can't sell it to someone as a GTO.

OK got it... I used to have a '68 Lemans and know full well it's shortcomings in the GTO department. Good comparison - thanks! I changed the title into something hopefully more acceptable.

Another comparison I suppose would be between an original Belgian FAL and a CAI FAL...

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.