JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$900
Manufacturer
Sako
Caliber
223 Remington
City
Monroe
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I purchased this Sako A7 new from Cabelas a couple years ago, put a scope on it and it has sat in my safe ever since still unfired. Chambered in .223, 24" fluted barrel, sits in a factory fiberglass stock, detachable magazine, will include the talley one piece rings/bases which are 1", have factory box and bolt take down tool. Willing to sell with scope which is a Zeiss HD5 5-25x50 with duplex reticle, purchased new at same time as rifle and only ever mounted on this rifle sitting in the safe.

Price is $900 rifle only, $1,550 scope & rifle, $750 scope on its own. Will meet at a dealer between Albany and Eugene west of I-5, buyer to cover transfer. Suggested dealers used for transfers in the past are Tick Licker in Corvallis or ARMAC in Junction City.

Please PM with any trades or offers.

Trade Interests:
  • Staccato's in 9mm
  • Leupold Mark-V 3-18 or 5-25 with PR2 or CCH reticle in MILS
  • Nightforce FFP with Mil-XT
  • Nightforce ATACR 1-8
  • LMT MARS-H in 308 or 6.5
  • HK SP5 or SP5k-PDW
  • Dan Wesson DWX
Would add additional items to bridge gap in value on a trade.

IMG_7608.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Hi
I would purchase the rifle. I don't need the scope. I live in Iowa would you be willing to ship it to me? I will pay for all shipping and insurance. My FFL dealer would except from private if you included a copy of your driver's license for their requisition log. Or you can have an FFL dealer in your area transfer it to my FFL dealer. Please let me know, I can send payment to you ASAP!
Best regards.
Thanks,
Bill

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.